Friday, April 18, 2008

Meet Ben

So I'm getting a little better at this scanning/posting thing. Wendy will be so proud! This only took me 20 min. to do....yippee!! There's no stopping me now, & I have a captive audience to view all my favorite shots! I'd like to introduce you all to Ben, my very first collie. I got Ben when I was 15 yrs old. This was taken in 1982, 26 yrs ago!! , probably before most of you were born! He was 7 yrs old in this picture. Ben was such a smart collie , probably the quickest to learn new things, if only I could have a second chance with him now, knowing all I have learned in the last 33 yrs. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

hey, that's when I was born! ;o)

Does that make you feel old?

onecollie said...

Hard to believe huh!!! I was 22 at the time this shot was taken.....oh how I wish I was 22 again!!

Katie J said...

I wasn't born until the year AFTER that was taken... hehehe

Beautiful picture!!!

onecollie said...

Hey, watch it you young whipper snapper.....you have to respect your elders!!!!