Friday, October 17, 2008

Find that Name

I'm on the hunt for my next doggy name....I have always had a name in mind for my next dog...even if that dog doesn't come along for years!! It's my quirkyness coming out again, I know....this time I am having a really hard time! I like one syllable names, & they have to be different, no Fidos or Spots....well you know.....
So far I have Rook......that's it! I've also considered Dane, but it reminds me of Great Dane, then I liked Wynn, but then he would get Winnie, & I don't like Winnie!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Names are so important, I can't imagine Tate or Kort with different names now....



2 comments:

jurneecollie said...

Knowing you Jolene...it would be a tri dog...so we like Soot or Coal.

But I must say we love Rook.

onecollie said...

ooohhh, I like Coal.....! I will add that to my list, thanks!