Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beware the Bumble!

I thought I would surprise Wendy & dress Kort up for the Halloween party on Sat..... Amanda said she had a couple of costumes that would fit Kort.....she misjudged his size just a little!! I knew the costume would be too small but I took it home anyway just so I could have some fun!! Kort was not at all impressed with my sense of humor...however I laughed until I cried & had a wonderful time at his expense! This is payback Kort for all those pees in the house!!
Hope this brightens your day Wendy!
Enjoy!!......

7 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

what are you talking about- it fits fine!!!

Sarah said...

OMG too funny!

Kim said...

That is so cute!

onecollie said...

what do you mean it fits fine Amanda!!
It sitting around his neck & I can't even get his legs through the holes! LOL!!!

Paws on the Run said...

He looks hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle.

manymuddypaws said...

it still fits though. I think he should wear it! :o)

jurneecollie said...

The costume is adorable and Kort looks cute but...Jolene, being a collie person like yourself, I couldn't take my eyes off that full muzzle and underjaw of his. He sure is growing into himself.

What are you dressing Tate as???