Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All In A Days Work

So this morning I noticed the dust on my coffee table is so thick you can write in it!!, & it got me wondering what the heck I do all day that I can't manage to get my housework done lately!! I am a TOTAL neat freak, ask anyone, everything, including my dogs, have to be just so. I think it's because I'm a Virgo & apparently we are perfectionists...
Anywho.....here is a day in the life of me....this was yesterday....
8am- wake up, brush teeth, let dogs out to pee, make Kort's breakfast & put on coffee
8:30 am-9:30am- take Tate & Kort for their walks, get home & fill up all the bird feeders, pick up poop from yard, inside to make Tate's breakfast
10:30 am- shower
11 am-eat my breakfast
11:30 am- leave for work
12-6 work....day from hell!! LOL!!, see Amanda's blog....
6:30 pm -arrive home, grab Tate & Kort for their walks
7:30 pm-arrive home, feed dogs
8pm-have supper-FINALLY!
8pm-10pm must watch my shows-Prison Break & The Sarah Connor Chronicles, while doing laundry in between...
10pm-check my e-mail messages
10:30 pm-12pm-read my new holistic dog healing books
12 midnight, let dogs out for pees- then finally BED!!!
I suppose I could do housework instead of watching tv, or going on the computer, but darn it, I like my shows & my computer.....
Anyway, I've decided I need more hrs in my day, just like everyone else I guess!

10:30am

2 comments:

Kim said...

What's a little dust? The dogs get walked and the poop gets picked up - you can dust anytime.

onecollie said...

good point Kim!!