Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Tate

Michelle & Monique wanted to see more show pictures...here are 2 that I found, I guess I didn't get alot taken as I usually went by myself, & didn't have anyone to take the pictures. All the ones I have are from when Brad came with me. These 2 are more recent then the the ones in the last post...they are from May 07, he did win Best of Breed all 3 days, but alas, no group placements.
Hey Amanda, check out the dog about to come down the diagonal in the first picture....it's a blue cardigan!
Don't I just look lovely in a skirt..with running shoes!!!

1 comment:

jurneecollie said...

Thanks Jolene, the pictures of Tate are wonderful.

Skirt & runners...it's all about being comfy!

Oh how I remember those days...however I must say I'm really enjoying the obedience side of things.