Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lessons in Photography

Amanda took some pictures of Kort at our Hallowe'en party on Sat. It was nice of her to do so, however,!! the first one she took she had Kort sitting & she was standing over him, so his head was back, this was the result!
Oh my!! I can here Dave cursing now, LOL!!! Anyway, I told Amanda that she must take more pictures!! and she graciously obliged, thanks Amanda!!
Here are the results, much better!!!!......However, I can see I need to do some ear timming!

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

I kind of like the first one. ;)

Paws on the Run said...

i agree- the first one is quite cute! :o)

amanda

jurneecollie said...

Having a prick eared collie ourselves in Jurnee, I think the first one is cute too...ha!ha!

Love the other photos too...you did a great job on his ears.

Looking good!!!

onecollie said...

thanks guys!!!...I like what I'm seeing so far too!!! Just don't like the work that goes into it!!