Sunday, October 12, 2008

Teeth

For the last 2 days Kort has been loosing teeth....all the ones in the front, top & bottom, have been replaced & I never even saw them fall out. I am assuming he swallowed them. The ones he is loosing now are molars..I have found 3 so far, or maybe they are all pieces of the same tooth. Everytime you look at him you see blood! If he opens his mouth, there's blood, if he is playing with a stuffed toy, he leaves blood on it! He likes to play with the teeth too, I keep catching him, laying on the floor, picking up a tooth, rolling it around in his mouth then spitting it out. He will keep repeating this process until I scoop up the tooth, of course he trys to get it back, after all, it is his prize & who do I think I am! I think all he has left now to change are his canines on top, the bottom ones are already gone & swallowed!
He is changing so fast now, I just want him to stay little, he's soooo darn cute.

1 comment:

jurneecollie said...

Too...funny!

I remember when Jurnee started losing his teeth, at his classes, every time we played with his toys there would be blood and always a tooth on the mat...3 weeks in a row.

Just think once the new teeth are in, then the real chewing begins...ha.