Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kort's Growing Up!

Today Kort is 5 months old! To celebrate he decided it would be a great day to jump on the bed for the first time.....now before you laugh, it has been my experience with collies that they do things in their own time....I never ever push one of my dogs before they are ready. For instance, it has only been a few days since Kort has been walking up the 6 stairs to our main living area! I am still carrying him down the stairs.....anyway, he jumped on the bed by himself to have a nap...I told him what a big boy he was & he was very proud of himself! But, when it was time to get off the bed, mommy still had to be summoned (by crying!) to get him down....but first, I had to get the camera & take his picture again, he was very embarrassed but I told him no one would laugh, right?!
Here are the 2 pictures of my big boy......
Getting on the bed......
Waiting for help to get off!......I'm so proud of my Peanut!!

2 comments:

jurneecollie said...

too...too...cute! I can only imagine what Kort was thinking...(I got up here, now how do I get down?)

Faith loves rocking on the lazyboy chair, but hasn't yet figured out how to get up on the couch.

onecollie said...

that is weird, seeing as how the lazy boy moves & the couch doesn't!