Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 12

Joanne's surgery yesterday went well without any complications , hurray!!!!!  They have already had her up walking this morning. What a relief!

I walked again with Brad and the boys last night, it was so nice out so I took advantage of that.  I am wondering if I can take the dogs out walking on my own now when Brad goes back to work.  Today we are having a blizzard , it is horrible outside, so no walking today for anyone.  If the snow gets too deep I won't be able to walk, it will require too much strength & I'm not quite there yet.

I was able to lay a bit flatter last night instead of in a sitting position, man it felt wonderful!!! I can't wait to be able to sleep on my side , or on my stomach, which is actually my favourite position. :)

I am getting anxious to get my van back,  this stupid blizzard makes me think that the adjuster won't be able to get out to Ricks to see my van , which will delay the start of the repairs :( 
I can't go anywhere right now but that is beside the point :)

That is pretty much all I have to report today, not too much exciting stuff happens when you are house bound lol!


1 comment:

Dianne SS said...

Well one good thing--you won't have worry about doing any shovelling!! I'd send my van down there for you to use, but Dave is having to use it because a pulley went on his truck, right around Ponoka. He nursed it up here, with the hood slightly popped , but there's still a burning smell--like burnt transmission fluid, etc.!! :o Yikes! So glad that your sister is making such good progress. Don't go out in the blizzard!! Our winds aren't quite as bad--"only" up to 50 km., but it's snowing pretty hard.